Saturday, November 7, 2009

Praise and Prayers for 11-6-09

The majority of this blog will include Prayers and Praise from the days events. However, there will occassionally be a personal blog by myself or even a guest poster at times. I hope to make this blog a central location that people can come to when needing prayers. Feel free to e-mail me a PRAISE or PRAYERS needed. It can be as general or as specific as you'd like. If you'd like to remain annonymous please tell me so ;) However, negativity will NOT be tolerated. I will close reader comments off to annonymous posters if this becomes an issue. Please do not force me to make that decision. I believe remaining annonymous will allow some people to come to ask for prayers that would not do so otherwise. SO....feel free to start sending me your requests or praises.

Joni

Prayers :

Roxanna and Joey - Joey is in the ICU on a venatilator, and sedated. Her latest post asked people to pray for a miracle and for whatever it is they so choose. I have been following him for several years, and this is by far the worst I have EVER seen him.

Fort Hood- Enough said.

Everybody affected by the Sedona, AZ Sweat Lodge tragedy - For those familes of the deceased as well as the victims who have survived, and those who continue to seek.

Tiffany's Uncle - they have been told he has mere weeks to months to live. Please pray for peace for her Uncle as well as the family who is preparing for the loss of yet another family member. This family has been through so much already.

Carrie - She has been in and out of the hospital for a LONG time now and they are still not sure what is causing all of her medical issues. She too has been through soo much and could use some good news, or some relief even if temporary.

Em - she has a mitochondiral issue and is struggling every day to stay here with her family.

Praise

My friends Son will be released from the hospial tomorrow and is doing much better. Thank you for those of you who prayed for him.

No comments: