Friday, December 11, 2009

Umm It's Friday?

And grateful I am that it IS FRIDAY! Well, technically it is now Saturday, but whatever, same thing. It's been A WEEK!! (This post will be a total hodge-podge of random thoughts because I have no ambition to form a good though process.) A VERY, VERY long week at that. Work is going crazy, and I don't know what is going to happen in the immediate future. I am getting concerned that I will not have a job after the first of the year. Can't go into details, but there are signs all around me that my company is getting ready for some lay-offs. I just HOPE I am not one of them. Had some strange health issues this week too with my back, and kidneys, and possibly appendix? Don't know. Been running a low grade fever too, but again I don't know if any of them are even related. Or if I am just soo gosh darn tired that I hurt. Ya know? Yay, I knew you would. Seems to be the season for exhaustion too. This next weekend I am so excited to have TWO photo shoots, and am hoping to line-up more. I am hoping to get some people to volunteer to let me do a FREE shoot if they'll give me a referral or two. Any takers? This weekend my Aunt J and I are going to bake dozens and dozens of cookies for the upcoming Holidays. Should be a good time. Then one of my good friends and I are going to go see the Macy's Holiday Display and then meet with lots of people for my Birthday Dinner. So overall, should be an eventful, busy, yet fun weekend. Had a rough start to my week, but seem to have found a happy solution for them me and hope it works out all okay in the end. Pardon my errors in spacing in this post, but my space key doesn't seem to want to work. Is Space Key even the right word? Oh, I don't know. So...what are you exciting weekend plans?

No comments: