Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The one without a title

Too tired to think of a blog title for tonights post. Been a crazy, yet lazy day if such a thing exists. I've done absolutely nothing today, haven't even left the house. We talked about going to Aldi, but decided against because I didn't feel like going any more. So I took a shower. That's IT! A shower! WOO HOO! At least I got SOMETHING accomplished today. Feeling VERY VERY stressed out right now about the whole money situation seeing as how I got laid off so abruptly last week. Going to do some serious investigation tomorrow and see what I can come up with. Hoping to get some paying customers for my photography business here soon. Need to get a MK order in too or my business will lapse. *gulp* Well, as I'm sure you already know the BIG game ended kind of sadly for us yesterday. We are not even sure the Favre will return next season :( That will be a very sad season for us. I've really only been a HUGE Fan this season because of him. He is just SOO humble, and such a team player, you just couldn't ask for a better team mate than him. So after last nights post I spiked a fever of 99.7 and hear rate of 110 bpm. Spent several hours hanging out in that area, when it finally came down to 98.6 and 93bpm. Today we're back up in the mid 90's for temps again. Earlier it was 99.5 I think?? Going to bring up lots of stuff with this POTS at my physical this week. I'm soo tired of everything going on and nobody listening to me or doing anything about it. Some days it gets so bad I feel like I can hardly function, and I have like NO energy. Like ZILCH, NONE, NADA....this is JUST NOT ME. I miss the days of popping right out of bed and having a ton of energy and being able to just go go go! I had a SMALL glimpse of the old me a week and a half ago for two days. I just POPPED out of bed and felt great on Fri. and Sat. it was AWESOME while it lasted. Not to mention the horrible horrible memory I have as of recent. So what else??? So with that I guess I am off to bed seeing as how it is 2:45am. I NEED to start getting to bed earlier so I can start getting up before 12:30-1:00pm. Tomorrow I shall talk about the NASTY weather our crazy state is experiencing.

1 comment:

Mandee said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I hope you get to feeling better soon! I don't know if it would help any, but I take a vitamin b6 or vitamin b complex to help with the energy thing. I'm sure it won't help with everything, but maybe would help a little with energy? Just a suggestion, I'm no doctor..lol. Good luck! :)